RingGo Help centre

Not found what you were looking for?

Click 'Help Articles' above or search by keyword/phrase below.


Folkestone and Hythe District Council

How do I apply for a Resident Visitor parking permit? RingGo Resident Visitor Permits (RVPs) are issued by the Council and are a digital, paperless alternative way to pay for parking. All...
21 Dec 2018